Tuesday 9 June 2009

Homemade Iced Pearl Tea

Oh. good good.

Sister Act The Musical was ammmmaaaazing. The 'granny' sister must be one of the funniest west end characters ever.

Full house standard ovation. yes. Hor. Ticket was free too. That probably made it even more fabulous given my current state of poor.

So many things are going to/have already been released that I want so MUCH.
Said things include:

  • Sims 3!!!which I have waited since forever for.
  • Macbook Pro (SL). Jumping on the bandwagon I am.
  • iPhone 3GS
  • Satio
  • AMAZING Rosina Wachmeister 2000 piece puzzle. At some point in my life this will definately hang in my hallway.
That's it for now....I suppose.

Went to the BM yesterday and saw my childhood mummy.

Role models is a very odd movie. I'm not sure of I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment